Propylene Glycol USP
5 Gallon pail (43.7 pounds / pail) of Propylene Glycol USP.
- Packaged in the USA.
- Packaged and Manufactured to USP requirements.
- Derived from Petroleum.
- Easy to handle 5 gallon container.
- Purest form of Propylene Glycol USP (99.9%).
- Product quality insured $1,000,000/$3,000,0000.
- Midwest & west coast stocking location: Salt Lake City, Utah.
- SE coast stocking location: Atlanta, Georgia.
- East & mideast coast stocking location: Detroit metro, Michigan.
What is Propylene Glycol USP?
Propylene Glycol USP is approved as a food, beverage, and medical applications. In order to use Propylene Glycol in food and medical applications, the product must be labeled USP. USP designation means the product conforms to FDA and USP labeling and packaging requirements. Per the requirement of USP packaging, this product has been packaged in a clean room environment and in decontaminated containers. The certificate of analysis on all of our Propylene Glycol USP is 99.9%
How can I be assured of the quality of this product?
Each 55 gallon drum has quality samples stored from drum numbers1, 45, and 76 when packaged from the tanker. A total of roughly 80 drums can be packaged from a tanker load. These sample are stored for quality assurance. These 55 gallon containers are then shipped to a class 8 repackaging facility for further packaging into 1 and 5 gallon containers.
How does this product ship?
55 gallon drum orders ship LTL with common carriers. All products ship for free, but if you require a lift gate there is an additional $50.00 delivery charge for some locations.
For Residential or Farm Deliveries, there is an additional $75.00 charge.
If this applies to your order, we will contact you or you may contact us before or after placing the order. The certificate of analysis on all of our Propylene Glycol USP is 99.9%. You can also download the Kosher certificate and MSDS from this page.
Order your 1 gallon containers of Propylene Glycol USP direct from this page. All Propylene Glycol USP is in stock and ready to ship!
5 gallon containers of Propylene Glycol USP are Stocked & Shipped daily from Atlanta, Georgia; and Taylor, Michigan; and Salt Lake City, Utah.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1pm,
based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
Overnight / Expedite Shipping:
- We only ship via Fedex ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec, 2014 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
Directions for Overnight Shipping:
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship Fedex expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your Fedex Account. Origin zip code is 30144 or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a Fedex Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or Fedex Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have an Fedex Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $180 for Next Day 10:30AM per 5 gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at
with your request .We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.