Why is the clear and pink option?
Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol USP, and Corrosion Inhibited USP Grade Propylene Glycol all come in clear form. This option does not apply for these products.
The pink option is only for the corrosion inhibited propylene glycol. The pink is for ease of product detection and to identify the fluid as a propylene glycol solution.What is the difference between Propylene Glycol and Propylene Glycol USP?
Propylene Glycol USP is certified for use in food and beverage facilities. For non food and beverage applications, you may choose to purchase just pure Propylene Glycol. The main difference between the two products is certification.What is the difference between Corrosion Inhibited Propylene Glycol and Propylene Glycol?
Corrosion Inhibited products are for water systems that require corrosion protection. If your system has iron pumps or iron pipes, copper, or aluminum you may choose to go with the corrosion inhibited glycol product.
What is the difference the difference between Corrosion Inhibited Propylene Glycol and USP grade Corrosion Inhibited Propylene Glycol?
The USP inhibited glycol product is certified and approved for use in food and beverage facilities. If you are not a food and beverage product, you may choose to use just Inhibited Propylene Glycol.Who is the manufacture of the USP grade Propylene Glycol?
You can choose either JeffCool or Dowfrost. Both are certified for use in Food and Beverage facilities.How does the product ship?
Propylene Glycol gallons and pails ship fedex ground
. You can track your order after it ships directly from this site.For rush orders please contact us. Drum orders ship via LTL tractor truck carriers.Where is the product stocked?
The product is stocked in Denver, Atlanta, and Columbus OhioHow do I qualify for free shipping?
Free shipping applies to all orders.
For 55 gallon drum orders, if you require a lift gate there is an additional $50.00 delivery charge for some locations.
For Residential or Farm Deliveries
, there is an additional $75.00 charge. If this applies to your order, we will contact you or you may contact us before or after placing the order.Can I purchase this product direct?
Yes, we sell to everyone. No order is too small.How fast does it ship?
Within 24 hours. For rush orders contact us prior to placing the order so we can meet your expectations.Does this product come with a Certificate of Analysis?
Yes, you can download an example of the COA
. If you need a COA for the USP products please email us and we can provide it.
Five gallon containers of Propylene Glycol are Stocked & Shipped daily from Atlanta, Georgia, Taylor, Michigan, and Salt Lake City, Utah.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1pm,
based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
Overnight / Expedite Shipping:
- We only ship via Fedex ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec, 2014 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
Directions for Overnight Shipping:
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship Fedex expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your Fedex Account. Origin zip code is 30144 or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a Fedex Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or Fedex Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have an Fedex Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $180 for Next Day 10:30AM per pail. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at
with your request .We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.